Monday, July 13, 2009

Start of Juice Bar


This is a rendering I've done for a older project from Interior Design. I drew it in AutoCad, then I brought it into Photoshop and traced it. From there I used the gaussian blur to thicken the lines, but I can already tell from just uploading it to here I am going to have to mess with the line quality some more. I'm not completely finished, as you can tell, but I was just wondering if you had any tips or helpful advice you could give me before I finish. Thanks :)

Here is the original CAD drawing that I used. You have options on how view the object and here I chose conceptul, its just easier to define the lines compared to a 3D wire frame.

2 comments:

  1. Looks awesome, can't wait to show it off to Susan. This completes your first project. You don't have to finish it all the way, just prove an application of the techniques that you have learned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! it's beautiful. I love the pattern you put in on the upholstered chairs up front. I would really like it if you could put along with this picture a picture of the original AutoCad wire frame so that we can see your starting point.

    ReplyDelete